Neck and Back Pain Treatment
With Chiropractic Care in Fairfax Station
If you’re experiencing back or neck pain, chiropractic treatment in Fairfax Station may be able to help. Chronic and acute back and neck pain can disrupt your daily life and prevent you from doing everyday activities comfortably, such as walking or sleeping.
Unfortunately, millions of people suffer from back and neck pain that doesn’t go away with traditional approaches such as medication or surgery.
At Ward Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, we’re dedicated to helping our patients in Fairfax Station live pain-free lives with a natural approach to back and neck pain. We treat a wide variety of conditions to help you feel better, from repetitive strain injury to whiplash.
Treatments We Offer to Help You Live Your Best Life
Dr. Ward is an experienced chiropractor who has helped adults and children with back and neck discomfort to experience relief. We also provide treatment for expecting moms who may have lower back pain as well as other conditions.
Our treatments in Fairfax Station can help the following ailments that may be impacting your quality of life:
- Lower and upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Sciatica nerve pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Knee pain
- Rib pain
Whether you have a new or existing injury, or one that may have responded partially or not at all to medication or surgery, it’s time to seek a new approach.
Chiropractic care involves spinal manipulation techniques, also called adjustments. These are pain-free maneuvers done by Dr. Ward that gently realign the spine and joints to restore proper movement and alleviate pain.
There are many reasons to consider chiropractic for your discomfort. Chiropractic care:
- Doesn’t involve drugs or surgery. However, if you’re currently taking medications or have had a procedure done, we can still work with you to address your problem!
- Uses non-invasive techniques. Spinal manipulation techniques are non-invasive, allowing you to remain comfortable throughout your appointment.
- Works with your body’s natural ability to heal. Chiropractic care naturally repositions your spine, neck, and joints to restore motion and alleviate painful postural problems.
- Corrects problems at the source. When your joints or spine are out of alignment, no amount of medication will fully correct the problem. By addressing discomfort at its source, chiropractic care can reduce or eliminate the need for additional therapies.
Is chiropractic care right for you? Simply let us know what symptoms you’re experiencing and we’ll let you know if we can assist you!
Flexible Scheduling Options in Fairfax Station
We know your schedule can get hectic, and we also know life doesn’t always go as planned. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling in Fairfax Station as well as same-day treatment to get you the care you need as soon as possible.
You also have the option of Saturday appointments as well as early morning and evening appointments to fit your schedule. Our appointment process is designed to not waste your time or ours, so we do our absolute best to make sure you have a positive experience with us!
Schedule a Free Consultation to Find Out How We Can Help You!
If you’ve been living with chronic pain or have new pain that you aren’t sure how to treat, find out what chiropractic care can do for you with us at Ward Chiropractic. Call us at (703) 672-1661 to schedule a free consultation today!