The Ward Chiropractic and Rehabilitation team is closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation. We want to let you know how we are responding to it, ensuring the safety of our patients.
- We always clean and disinfect tables and equipment after each patient.
- We are cleaning all touch surfaces frequently: tables, chairs, equipment, handles, doors, etc…
- Per patient request we are having patients wait in their vehicles until a private room is available.
- We are monitoring our staff and doctors via multiple temperature checks daily.
- We are all wearing face masks.
Dr. Ward has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
For our patients: If you have a fever or symptoms of a respiratory infection, even if symptoms are mild, please call us to cancel or reschedule your appointment. As always, we do not charge a fee for cancelled or rescheduled appointments. We will be open during our normal operating hours. Our clinic is small and we don’t have a large number of simultaneous patients unlike a gym or a large clinic. If you are unable to attend your appointments due to illness, we will remain available via phone during our normal working hours for consultations. Please call our office with any questions or concerns.
Here are things you can do to help avoid contracting or spreading COVID-19:
• Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• Use hand sanitizer with greater than 60% alcohol frequently.
• Avoid touching your face with your hands.
• Avoid crowds and large gatherings (concerts, sporting events, shows)
• If you have symptoms, be sure to avoid coughing or sneezing into others. Use a tissue, throw it away and immediately wash your hands.
For more information, check out the CDC Page.